Dear VersoView community,
I would like to thank you all for your steadfast support and valuable feedback since our stealth-launch less than one month ago.
In that short time, we have met some important early milestones; we have:
- Locked our liquidity pool on Uniswap
- Released our Litepaper and 2021 roadmap
- Listed on Coingecko and Coin Market Cap
- Announced our partnership with Ferrum.network for the upcoming VersoRewards V1 staking program
- Started releasing outline information about our tokenomics.
We are very much looking forward to you joining us for our milestones and events in 2021, and I am very happy to announce three AMAs in January:
- January 13th at 7pm UTC time: Our first AMA is with the esteemed Bit_Shaman Thegemhunters (Telegram link)
- January 20th at 1pm UTC time: Our second January AMA is with Trader Wojak @ Gem Collectors💎 (Telegram link)
- January 27th: We host our third VersoView AMA in our own VersoView Telegram channel (Telegram link)
I do hope you will join us for all three AMAs, as we may well be releasing news at each.
I am very happy to announce the date for the start of our VersoRewards Staking V1 (powered by Ferrum Network). The staking start date will be January 14, and we close staking seven days later, on January 21.
Looking to Q1 2021, I am excited that we will be releasing our white paper with full tokenomics. In the weeks leading up to the publication of the white paper, we will release several articles explaining VersoView, the business case and the role of the VVT token.
And finally, from myself and all the team at VersoView, I wish our amazing community a happy new year, and we look forward to sharing a lot more about VersoView with you all in 2021.
Julian Jordan CEO VersoView